Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Latest plug for the Loreena McKennitt Mailing List

From: dcwalter@tomservo.b23b.ingr.com (Christian Walters)
Date: 18 May 1994 18:04:55 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: alt.music.enya, rec.music.folk, rec.music.newage, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc, rec.music.celtic, rec.music.ecto, alt.fan.enya

Hello!

Here is my latest plug for "The Old Ways," a mailing list for Loreena
McKennitt fans.

Loreena is currently on tour in North America, supporting her latest
album "The Mask and Mirror".  I've seen a bunch of questions about her
in various other groups and on UseNet, and here is your chance to ask
them in front of people who know these sorts of things.  Or at least
will help you find out :)

NEW FEATURE:  "The Old Ways" is now available in digest (big thanks to
Anthony Kosky for helping me with the scripts to do it).  If you want
to receive it as a digest, tell me when you subscribe.  If you don't
specify anything, you'll be put on the bounce list.

To subscribe or any other admin-type things, send mail to:

	old-ways-request@tomservo.b23b.ingr.com

To send a message to everyone, it's:

	old-ways@tomservo.b23b.ingr.com

Loreena's wrapping up her tour soon, but she's planning on a more
extensive one in the fall.  Sign up now for any late-breaking news, or
late-breaking gossip, or any other late-breaking things.

--
Christian Walters      *  It's sad that a family can be torn apart by
dcwalter@ingr.com      *  something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.