Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KonvenTion summary

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 16 May 94 21:06 CDT
Subject: Re: KonvenTion summary
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Marcel writes:
>Peter, you're breaking my heart. Although I liked your very
>extensive and interesting report from the convention (I did!), this is
>the one point I would like to press on every Love-hound's attention.
>
>The park where those clips were filmed is called "De Efteling".
>Please, write it down, memorize it, delete wrong spellings in books
>like the Visual Documentary (which is otherwise a pretty good
>publication) and remember that name. Need I remind you this park is
>the world's best amusement park in the world, even knocking
>Disney World (...that's the right spelling, right?) off that top spot.

   We will try. BTW, I understand that Kate's visit was commemerated
with a new gravestone. Is this true, and would it be possible to get a
photograph of it? It would be a fun item to have.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)