Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC

From: hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Steve Thomas)
Date: 14 May 1994 20:30:52 +0100
Subject: TLTCTC
To: rec-music-gaffa@pipex.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Now, at the fourth time of asking, I am able to mail RMG (apologies
for the last "Test" mailing..... my system is playing silly buggers with me.)

	I think it's a great idea to set up a quiz section on RMG... here's a
question I'd like answered:

	What is the job of the man with the same name as me in TLTCTC?

	I wish I knew the answer, but the size of the writing was too small for
me to be able to see it (and before anyone asks, yes I _was_ wearing my contact
lenses - I did see the name after all!)

Cheers then,

Steve
Steve Thomas - hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk           "Some say that heaven is hell,
* Dept of History, Univ of Warwick, *            Some say that hell is heaven."
*    Coventry, Warwickshire, UK     *                         (Kate Bush, 1981)