Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Convention Report

From: pptjc@vaxk.bton.ac.uk (It's in the trees... It's coming...)
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 14:01:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Convention Report
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@unix.bton.ac.uk

In article <9405121305.AA00635@ginkgo>, nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk writes:

>Other people have mentioned "The Red Mules" - one of the massive number
>of 3 videos that people had sent in. The other 2 were apparently too
>serious to show at the Convention. However, "Mules" - made by three
>long standing KBC members was an affectionate pastiche on Kate's
>Red Shoes movie. Very funny - spoilt a bit by poor sound quality.
>

>Neil
>--
Peter Chow from Brighton (UK) adds:

Hey! I produced one of the other two programmes that didn't get shown
and I can assure you that it was not "too serious". It was also only
60 seconds long and yes I *am* slightly peeved that it didn't get shown!

But I'm not one to hold grudges (MUCH) and even though it was a couple
of weeks hard slog to produce, I'm not bothered.... GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr...

:-)