Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the Convention-missin' blues

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 12 May 1994 18:42:22 GMT
Subject: the Convention-missin' blues
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

It is quite depressing to read all these reports about the Kate
Convention, which sadly I never got to attend, despite tentative plans
to do so.  But it came down to hard financial reality -- it was either
the trip to England or getting an unbelievable deal on a new computer
(which I desperately need for school).
	After reading some accounts of the con here on gaffa, I had a
weird dream last night that I was there!  Well, maybe next time.  I look
forward to meeting some of you `Love-Hounds' someday.  Till then,
cyberspace will have to do ....
--
Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | studying Philosophy and Math (B.A.)