Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gathering at HG Towers

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 21:54:46 GMT
Subject: Gathering at HG Towers
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello Friends,

As I sit here I have a great collection of Lovehounds standing behind me,
Andy Marvick, Doug Alan , Mark Semich, Chris n' Vickie, Cherryl Aittama.
They have to rush for a train so they can't add something to this message,
but I just want to say the Convention went very well, and it was great to
see all of you.

Note from IED -- All of us here owe a huge debt of gratitude (if not loads of
KIT KAT bars, etc.) to Peter and Krys and Dave of Homeground (and Lisa of KBC)
for their amazing work.

|>oug says 'Hi!' and we all have to run now, but thanks to everyone for a
great KonvenTion (Vickie says 'everyone says hi!' - and we do) (Min -
sorry I couldn't reach you, Brit Tel attacked me when I tried to
use their phone from HG central. - Mark)

Chris here - Uli, I'll give you a call.

Bye all for now

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH