Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE BUSH VIDEOS TO TRADE!!

From: epitome@maple.circa.ufl.edu
Date: 8 May 1994 22:59:33 GMT
Subject: KATE BUSH VIDEOS TO TRADE!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

			I have Kate Bush videos I'd like to trade:

	From the "Kate Bush Collection":

	(1) The Wedding List - live BBC performance
	(2) The Man With the Child in His Eyes - live BBC performance
	(3) Them Heavy People - live BBC performance
	(4) Them Heavy People - live BBC dance show
	(5) Babooshka
	(6) Interview where she talks about Delius and Babooshka
	(7) Delius
	(8) Kid's show interviews Kate - she talks about Sat in Your Lap and the	Man With the Child in His Eyes
	(9) Sat in Your Lap
	(10)Kate appears at the British Pop Awards Show
	(11)Wow
	(12)Them Heavy People
	(13)Delia Smith's Cookery - Kate gives veggie recipes
	(14)Russell Harty Show interviews Kate
	(15)Army Dreamers
	(16)Breathing
	(17)Desmond Morris Show interviews Kate
	(18)The Dreaming
	(19)BBC Interview where she talks about The Dreaming
	(20)There Goes a Tenner - Live Dance Show
	(21)Kate Bush Quiz Box
	(22)Adam Curry interviews Kate for MTV Germany

	I also have:

	Love & Anger - from MTV

	From a Night Flight Segment:

	(1) Running Up That Hill
	(2) Wuthering Heights
	(3) Babooshka
	(4) Suspended in Gaffa
	(5) Cloudbusting - extended version of the song, withDonald Sutherland
	(6) Hounds of Love

	I also have:

	MTV interview where she talks about Hounds of Love
	Live performance on BBC of Running Up That Hill
	Live performance from British Awards Show of Hounds of Love
	Excerpt from the film Curse of the Demon that Kate sampled for the
	beginning of Hounds of Love

	From another Kate Bush Collection:

	(1) Moments of Pleasure - live, and Kate plays the piano in it!
	(2) Violin
	(3) Long Interview froma BBC talk show
	(4) Symphony in Blue - live
	(5) Them Heavy People - live
	(6) Peter Gabriel/Kate - live
	(7) December Will Be Magic Again - live
	(8) The Wedding List - live
	(9) Peter Gabriel/Kate - live
	(10)Egypt
	(11)The Man With the Child in His Eyes - live
	(12)Don't Push Your Foot on the Heartache - live
	(13)Rocketman
	(14)Moving
	(15)Them Heavy People
	(16)The Man With the Child in His Eyes
	(17)Strange Phenomena
	(18)The Kick Inside - video where Kate floats on water in a coffin
	(19)Rocketman - live
	(20)Dance Routine for Sat in Your Lap
	(21)Rubberband Girl

	So there's my list, if you want any of these, I'd be happy to trade
	with you, either videos or other Kate items. I also love Tori Amos
	and Bjork, so if you happen to have any videos or items from them, I'd
	be interested intrading some of those with you. Please send all mail
	to: Epitome@ufcc.ufl.edu

	be interested in trading some of those with you. Please send all mail

	Thank you!