Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work Differences

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 8 May 1994 21:08:23 GMT
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work Differences
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The version on the soundtrack has some vocal bits at the very beginning
that are absent from every other version I've heard (TSW, box set).
However I have a taped copy of a CD bootleg that came out before TSW
that has TWW on it, *with* this spoken part (so I guess the bootlegger
just taped it off the soundtrack).  I can't pick out what this spoken
part is saying -- does anyone know?  Sorry if it's an FAQ.
--
Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | studying Philosophy and Math (B.A.)