Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sheet music for Kate???

From: oxygen.aps1.anl.gov@mcs.anl.gov (Cyndy Bresloff)
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 14:19:59 GMT
Subject: sheet music for Kate???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mcs.anl.gov

Hi All:

Question:  has anyone *ever* heard of / seen sheet music for
ANY of Kate's work, anywhere???  I would dearly love to know,
and I haven't seen this topic ever brought up.  Anyone?

Oh, and *please* email me, if you have; as I will be out of
town for awhile and not able to get on the 'net.

Thanx in advance!

-Cyndy

"Don't need no crystal ball                   Cyndy Bresloff
 Don't fall for a magic wand                  Advanced Photon Source
 We humans have in all                        Argonne National Laboratory
 We perform the miracles" ---Kate Bush        bresloff@oxygen.aps1.anl.gov