Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

INFO: London TLTCTC showings

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 12:48:33 EDT
Subject: INFO: London TLTCTC showings
To: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Cc: ecto.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Heeeey, how come I had to make a phone call from Chicago to London to get
this info? (Just to pass it along to people in London...? sheesh) :) :)

TLTCTC is playing at the um, believe it's called ICI or IUC Cinema
(exact address is Picketts Lock Lane in Edmonton)

Friday (tomorrow night, when we'll be going) it shows at 11:30*pm*.
Saturday and Sunday it shows at 11:30*am* and 2:00pm.
Monday night it will show at 6:45pm

I suggest calling the theater again to double check times. The
phone number is (81) 482 5280

Public transportation info that I was given: