Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes singles and such...

From: Stephen Golden -27100 <goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 1994 09:52:22 -0400
Subject: Red Shoes singles and such...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com

>	After reading this posting I dumped my accumulation of TRS CDs on my
>desk and marvelled at Jeff's ability to juggle all the titles and release
>formats.

I found myself pretty much in the same predicament as the rest of love-hounds
when counting my new KaTe cd singles.  So far I had resisted the Red Shoes
2 part singles in, figuring a domestic may show up one day.  Unfortunately,
someone posted recently that Columbia is done with KaTe for this album.

On top of all of the previous cd singles, I also picked up the
UK Rubberband Girl 12" ( for that great picture! ), and I am considering
picking up MOP 12" for the instrumental version.  While I'm at it,
does anyone know if the German ETM has the same picture, and is
the cd in color???

-- Stephen Golden
goldes@cctw13.fw.gs.com