Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Questions

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 1994 23:53:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Questions
To: Gary Moore <surreal@eskinews.eskimo.com>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Gary asks about The Kick Inside album covers:
> What are the six?  I've got a Japan/Polygram one with Kate in a pink tank

> top, looking, uh, potentially, um, wanton, one might say (though I'm not

> sure that would be ME, necessarily).

1. UK (big eyeball and Kate on a kite)
2. US (Country & Western, Kate in a wooden box wearing red socks)
3. Canada ('Vogue', Kate holding her head with her hands, was also used for
   1st US pressing)
4. Japan (pink leotard picture)
5. Yugoslavia (white dress picture)
6. Uruguay (Kate's head)

The last two are quite difficult to find and everything but cheap, the others
should be relatively easy to find and are also availlable as CDs.

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: I just added the above stuff to the FAQ, since it most certainly IS a FAQ.

--
"Mann, was glaubst'n Du, was das fuer 'ne Rechenleistung is?" - "'n 66'er,
_mindestens_" (2*anon, CeBIT '94, SGI booth, Onyx/PowerChallenge presentation)