Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yes! [Re: TLTCTC Opens on May 6th?]

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 30 Apr 1994 05:55:02 GMT
Subject: Yes! [Re: TLTCTC Opens on May 6th?]
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2pr2fb$9h@lily.csv.warwick.ac.uk> maueg@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr M J Newton) writes:
>I haven't noticed it menioned here yet, but both "The Chart Show" and
>"Film 94" reported that "The Line, The Cross and the Curve" opens on
>May 6th. Now, neither said where it would be opening: I can't imagine
>it playing at a multiplex, and the Arts Centre cinema here at the
>University of Warwick (where I could I imagine it playing) doesn't
>mention it in its schedule for the next couple of months.

According to the latest KBC mailing, it is showing at various "U.C.I."
cinemas:

May 6 - Lee Valley, Edinburgh, Gateshead
May 13 - Solihull, East Kilbride, Telford
May 20 - Hatfield, Sheffield, Clyde
May 27 - Tamworth, Warrington, Hull
June 3 - Portsmouth, High Wycombe, Dudley
June 10 - Derby, Preston, Bracknell
June 17 - Milton Keynes, Poole, Swansea
June 24 - West Thurrock, Sutton, Plaza Piccadilly

Preceding the movie at each showing will be 7 Kate vids: Cloudbusting,
TWW, Experiment IV, L&A, TSW, HOL, and RUTH.

I'd *love* to see these videos on a movie screen - on May 6th, I'm
going to be in London (waiting for the KonvenTion) - I'm not up on my
British geography - are any of the May 6th sites within travelling
distance of London?

"The list we have is correct as far as we know but we have no details
of time etc. so please ring the U.C.I. cinema concerned before turning
up." - KBC