Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KateCon Love-Hounds

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 12:49:37 GMT
Subject: KateCon Love-Hounds
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In an attempt to encourage some kind of Love-Hounds contact at the
Con, I've put together a list of Love-Hounds/Gaffans (yes, I like
putting together lists 8-) that I know or guess will be there.
Anybody else who'd like to be added can mail me, but you'd better be
quick coz there's not much more than a week to go.

Apologies to anybody listed who would rather remain incognito 8-)

An "E" indicates Ectoparty-goers.

UK:

David Smith		(drtsmith@brookes.ac.uk)
Neil Calton		(nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk)
Sempsy?			(mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk)
Geoff Parks?		(gtp10@cus.cam.ac.uk)		E
Rachel Kirkwood 	(rjkirkwd@clus1.ulcc.ac.uk)
Scott Telford		(s.telford@ed.ac.uk)

US:

IED?
Meredith Tarr		(meth@delphi.com)
woj			(woj@remus.rutgers.edu)
Peter Manchester	(pmanchester@ccmail.sunysb.edu)
Val Nozick
Chris'n'Vickie		(chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu/
			vickie@pilot.njin.net)		E
Mark Semich 		(mas@cs.bu.edu)

Continental Europe:

Uli Grepel		(uli@zoodle.robin.de)		E
Gerard Meij?		(gmeij@psy.vu.nl)

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)