Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rec.music.gaffa in Chicago

From: kenh@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Ken Hollern)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 16:17:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: rec.music.gaffa in Chicago
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Help!  I'm moving to Chicago next week and have no knowledge of a local
access number to rec.music.gaffa.  Could someone please e-mail me here at
The Big Sky or American Online with a chicago access number.  I would
really appreciate it!  Also, is anyone in Chicago going to the
convention?  I would love for someone to pick me up some memorobilia.
I'd just like to say that I am soooooo jealous of all you who can attend.
I couldn't get my passport in time, I'm moving, starting a new job, blah,
blah, blah.  Anyhow, I hope all of you have are great time (like there's
a chance you won't!)
I haven't heard any word of a Katemas party.  Anyone, anyone.

THANKS

Ken (K8BUSHFAN on American Online and Kenh on The Big Sky)/s

----
Ken Hollern
kenh@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)