Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: German Eat The Music single

From: mk59200@cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 15:26:40 GMT
Subject: Re: German Eat The Music single
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.tut.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

In article <m0psDVo-000ADqC@zoodle.robin.de> uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel) writes:
>Kate Bush - Eat The Music (German Maxi)        24:39
>   1) Eat The Music                             5:10
>   2) Eat The Music (extended Version)          4:59
>
>Most important perhaps is that the extension of Eat The Music is exactly minus 11
>seconds long.

The negative extension consists of the 11 first seconds of the album
version (various "jungle sounds"), otherwise the two mixes are
identical as far as I can tell. I wonder if this really is intentional
or has EMI botched things up?

The "Shoedance" mix is done by Karl Blagan. Anybody heard of him
before? (I haven't, but I'm not into dance music)

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi