Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Very basic Kate Web "Experiment IV", now online

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 10:53:02 +0900
Subject: Very basic Kate Web "Experiment IV", now online
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have now finished the front page of a future Kate Bush World Wide
Web Service, nothing really works as yet... but its a start.

I will be putting in a major effort over the next 2 months as my job
ends on July 1, after which I will lose access to all this wonderful
equipment B-(.

If worse comes to worse I will need to find someone who is willing to
continue maintaining this service. I hope someone will come to the
rescue when the time comes! B-).

I will try to find an alternative web site over the next few months.

Thanks.

I have named the service "Experiment IV".

the URL is:

         http://www.jrc.flinders.edu.au/ExpIV/

My image archive is temporarily unavailable as its undergoing a MAJOR
overhaul. Many thanks to those who have used it previously.

I intend on transferring the Kate FAQ to HTML, please notify me
if someone has already done this and who has it.

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)