Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE:All yours Cornflake Cornflake Cornflake Girl Aye Aye

From: Love-Hounds-Request <Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.uu.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 1994 10:29:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: RE:All yours Cornflake Cornflake Cornflake Girl Aye Aye
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: tsiekn@essex.ac.uk

 --
>I hope this ends the recent last two year's controversy for a while, even
>though some newbie will come later and say "Hey look..LE and TKI have both
>artists in a box!" But PLEASE..Tori wasn't influenced cover-wise by Kate!
>Thank you! =)

Well..erm..I just must point out that I *was* referring to Y KANT TORI READ's
album cover and not as you so mistakefuly took it The Little Earthquakes
album cover..quite a difference in fact...(probably even before C.Palmano
ever new anything about Tori)...

Also in reply to woj:I think (as some love-hounds pointed out some very
direct "similarites" in certain Tori videos to certain older Kate videos)
aren't there a little too many similarities?