Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Irish Lovehounds?

From: Mark Hanson <markhan@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 11:35:12 PDT
Subject: Irish Lovehounds?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Any Irish Lovehounds out there?  I will be in Ireland the last week of
the month on business, and would appreciate any tips on good shows or
places to go.  I'll be in Cork, staying at Christie's, 4-24 through
4-30.  The evening of Sat.  4-30 I'll be in Dublin, probably at the
Shelbourne.  I might be able to swing up to Dublin a day sooner if
something particulary exciting was happening and work goes well.  I
might also be able to be in London the night of 4-30 if something was
happening there.  I don't know if I can carry my guitar on board, so
I'll probably be bringing my mandolin if anyone wants to jam.

Thanks.

Mark Hanson  markhan@microsoft.com