Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Extended tww

From: madman on the water <meullemees@cal.enst.fr>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 1994 13:11:44 MET_DST
Subject: Extended tww
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

 Hello,
I've bought recently two cds nammed TWW EXTENDED EDITION I & II.
There are many songs I didn't know on the first one,and i'd like to find the
lyrics somewhere.Can someone tell me if there a ftp-site where i could find
them?
I would also like to know if those cdsare bootlegs or not I've ead something
about this in one of the last report but I remain doubtfull since they look
like 'officially released' cds.

Hope that someone will answer me quickly...

Olivier...

PS: Tori Amos is on stage in three days....