Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

shrubberies

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (something shakespeare never said)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 94 00:59:31 EST
Subject: shrubberies
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel) sez:
>Glen talks about him finding a yet unknown Kate bootleg CD:
>> So here's the scoop since I've never seen a listing for this cd.  Is it a
>> rare find?  (obviously its somewhat rare to ever find any 'boot' KB).
>> Title: Kate Bush - Shrubberies

>It is new and as far as I know you're the first love-hound who's found that
>thing.

i had heard word of the impending release of this bootleg cd but was
hesitant to post details until i had something concrete. i still have
not seen a copy of this. the owner of a record store nearby had
informed me that red robin was planning on releasing a cathy demo disc
but he had little solid info and i was a bit surprised that red robin
would release such a disc. red robin is a label that seems to have some
links with folks from georgia in the united states.  the guy who runs
red robin apparently also is friends with peter buck of r.e.m. since
they have released a number of cd bootlegs by them of shows that were
taken from peter's collection of older r.e.m. recordings.

>Right now I can count 16 Kate Bush bootleg CDs including this one.

mind ticking them off for me? i must have lost track of a few... :)

+woj