Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Michael Powell's TRS on Bravo again

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 1994 05:25:56 -0700
Subject: Michael Powell's TRS on Bravo again
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's film _The Red Shoes_, which as
most know was inspiration for Kate, is going to be on Bravo again
tonight, March 30th at 10pm EST.  (Bravo is a US cable/satellite
station with only one feed, as far as I know, so it's on at 7pm PST.)
The _South Bank Show_ about Michael Powell was on last Sunday and
maybe they'll re-run it this week if you want to try to see it.  The
show is re-run a lot and my guide never says who will be on.

/-\ |_ |= ><  arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu (MST=GMT-7)
"All the people in the club are babbling, but the instrument is talking, and
 I can but listen." <Kate Bush commenting about Saxophone Song
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
 foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." <Douglas Adams