Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh, America, My Lionheart

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 17:34:17 PST
Subject: Oh, America, My Lionheart
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hey!

Is there any chance that someone will get together a real KateKonvention
in the U.S.?  Some of us poor spuds don't have the time and/or money to
go all the way to England.

Now, if someone can send me the cash for a ticket to England, convince my
boss that I can take another week off, and tell my girlfriend that I'm
going to the U.K. by myself (unless you can give me money for TWO tickets),
ignore the above question.

But I think an AmeriKan Kate Konvention (maybe two or three, even; one in
Boston, one in SF, and maybe one in Chicago.  Are there any KateFans in
Chicago? :-)

And I mean a REAL one, one with at least one living, breathing member of
the Bush clan (though I don't exspect The Goddess herself, though that
would be REAL nice).  I heard last year there was one in Boston, but it
was pretty much a joke.

I doubt if I'm the only one who feels that way.

- Stev0 the Conventional

"Hold on to nothing as fast as you can" - Tori Couger-Melloncamp