Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ASiL on MTV News (USA)/Tori List

From: zengeos@aol.com (ZenGEOS)
Date: 26 Mar 1994 17:21:01 -0500
Subject: Re: ASiL on MTV News (USA)/Tori List
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <199403261909.OAA08447@eeyore.INS.CWRU.Edu>,
at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy) writes:

<<<Also, there seem to be some who *love* Tori here, and are desperate for
tour dates. What I suggest to those people is to join the Tori list! It'll
not only quit annoying some non-Tori fans here, it'll give you *tons* more
info. there than you could get here. To join (Digest only), send to:

rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

Could you please give me the address of the Gaffa MAILING list to go along with
the Newsgroup?

Also, while I'm at it..is there a mailing list or a newsgroup for the new age
'ENIGMA'?..the ones who doi lots with Gregorian Chant?

Thanks for any help.

ZenGEOS@aol.com aka Mark