Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Singles box set

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 04:08:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Singles box set
To: psmy@ionews.io.org (phil smy)
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Phil wrote:
> I was lucky enough to pick up that cool little box set of 11 singles and a
> booklet that was released in England. I got it for $50 Cdn. Is that good?
> Anyway, the booklet is quite nice and the whole thing is in good shape.

If your box is complete that's a STEAL. It should contain the first 11 British
singles plus Ne T'Enfuis Pas/Un Baiser D'Enfant plus the On Stage EP:

Wuthering Heights / Kite
The Man With The Child In His Eyes / Moving
Hammer Horror / Coffee Homeground
Wow / Fullhouse
On Stage
Breathing / The Empty Bullring
Babooshka / Ran Tan Waltz
Army Dreamers / Delius / Passing Through Air
December Will Be Magic Again / Warm And Soothing
Sat In Your Lap / Lord Of The Reedy River
The Dreaming / Dreamtime
There Goes A Tenner / Ne T'Enfuis Pas
Ne T'Enfuis Pas / Un Baiser D'Enfant

> Should I scan all the covers and upload them to an FTP site, or are they
> already out there somewhere.

Would be a good idea if either ftp.uu.net or ftp.uwp.edu would accept uploads
right now... (I'm pretty sure some but not all of the pics have been scanned.)

Bye,

Uli

--
Ossi zum Wessi: Wir sind ein Volk! - Wessi zum Ossi: Wir auch!