Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This and That.

From: By-Tor Blackwing <96aander@ultrix.uor.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 10:19:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: This and That.
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

So, any more news on the (imminent) release of TLTCTC on video?  I'm
looking forward to it.

Where can I get another copy of the oh so controversial Kate FAQ?

Non-Kate:  Could someone tell me where I can ftp Happy lyrics?  My
fiancee is doing a transcription of "No One Here" for her theory class,
and needs it today...=)  email would be appriciated.

I've been messing around with the old 1/2 speed tape player.  Kate and
Geddy Lee(of Rush) sound, well...  I have this horrible urge to mix their
vocals together and create something unthinkable!

Sorry.

By-Tor Blackwing, Slayer of Dozens

Windoze Error #56:  Operator fell asleep while waiting.