Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Pregnant?!?!?!?!

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 10:08:43 -0500
Subject: Kate Pregnant?!?!?!?!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hey, has anyone heard about this?  It was on Z-95.  They said that Kate met
Daniel
Lanois at MuchMusic when she was doing the interviews.  Anyway, one thing
led to
another... I just don't even want to know. Apparently she's pregnant and
moving with him to TUNIS!!!  I don't even know where that is!  He's doing
some project with RealWorld down there and evidently thinks it would be
good for her to take a year off and see a different way of life.  She
might even be doing some production work on the album.  I don't know
who the artist is or what the proposed title is.  Anyone?  Can this be
true!?

AndreA
---------
Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy                                Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
---------