Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate, Rowen, Peter and Morocco

From: terry kroetsch f <tkroetsc@mach1.wlu.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 1994 20:03:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Kate, Rowen, Peter and Morocco
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Trivia time: I just returned from Morocco (10 days of totally facinating
wondering) and was shocked to hear Rubberband Girl on a taxi radio in Fez.
It just didn't make sense. I sang the song in my head for the entire trip!

Questions: just where exactly does Rowan Atkinson show up in Kate's
repertoire. I'm embarrassed but I can't find it. Do I need a magnifying glass?

Has anyone out there seen Lindsay Kemp live? I saw his production of
Flowers in Toronto (1978?) and it changed my life. Never forgotten it. I
also found an amzing book on him and his troupe. I would love to know more
recent things about him...

Also: Anyone have a clue how to switch to the digest form for the Talking
Heads group?

Thanks