Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WHEW!

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 12:12:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: WHEW!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Nice to have the digest back!  Coupla items . . .

The rumor mill sez that Kate's film will be out on video shortly -- no
specific date available.  This is from the S.F. area Sony rep who told
Tom who told me . . .

Forbes magazine last week mentioned that Terry Gilliam, Kate's friend, is
currently working on an interactive CD rom project with a Bay Area firm.
Wonder if he'll get Kate interested in it next time they talk?  I'd love
a KT interactive, wouldn't you?

Radio stations in Bay Area have been playing And So Is Love with enough
frequency to make me think a third US single is about to appear.

over and out!

KLN  kln@crl.com