Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Repost: short questionnaire

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 08:56:00 +0100
Subject: Repost: short questionnaire
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

What's this??? love-hounds@uunet.uu.net bounces itself??? Well, in the hope
that it works again, here it is again:

------8<-----
This is yet another call to participate in a small readership survey in
rec.music.gaffa/love-hounds. After the only answer my previous repost
generated came just now (that is, about 7 weeks after posting it), I
remembered this thing and do now try again. I still know who answered
it, so corrections are still possible.

Thanks for all the people who already answered the questionnaire, results
in a separate message.

1. How often do you read gaffa/love-hounds?

   [ ] daily (more or less)
   [ ] weekly (more or less)
   [ ] monthly (more or less)
   [ ] less than that
   [ ] I don't read it (well...)

2. How often do you post to gaffa/love-hounds?

   [ ] daily (more or less)
   [ ] weekly (more or less)
   [ ] monthly (more or less)
   [ ] less than that
   [ ] never

3. Of all gaffa readers who answered, were they forced to, the above questions
   the same way as you did, how many percent do you guess will actually send in
   an answer?

   [ ] 100 %
   [ ]  80 %
   [ ]  60 %
   [ ]  40 %
   [ ]  20 %
   [ ]   1 %

Thanks for participating,

Uli

--
Ossi zum Wessi: Wir sind ein Volk! - Wessi zum Ossi: Wir auch!