Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "USENET News System" <news@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 13:50:27 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: amarclar@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (amanda r clark)
Subject: Re: Kate and Tori
Sender: news@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 18:50:21 GMT

In article <15834.9403030925@cck.coventry.ac.uk>,
***SEMPSY*** <cmh205@cck.coventry.ac.uk> wrote:
>Why all the moaning?Talking about Tori does not prevent somebody talking
>about Kate.Maybe if some people contributed more relevant Kate articles then
>people wouldn't feel the need to discuss Tori?Let's face it Love-hounds should
>be about like-minded people discussing their musical tastes whether that is
>Kate ,Tori or Happy Rhodes for instance.

I concur.  I am primarily interested in Tori Amos, but am reluctant to
suscribe to yet another mailing list- I don't have time to read much news,
and rec.music.gaffa doesn't fill up my mailbox- it just waits for me
to enter trn :)
Maybe TA fans could put "TA" in their subject line so dedicated Kate
admirers wouldn't have to deal with reading Tori information?

Amanda

--
2528twwells 35328penet * Kitchen-wench and Queen-elect of Tranquility
"and possibly i like the thrill of under me you so quite new" eecummings