Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW Extended CDs I & II

From: dbodoh@maestro.mitre.org (David Bodoh)
Date: 2 Mar 1994 14:51:38 GMT
Subject: TWW Extended CDs I & II
To: rec-music-gaffa@linus.mitre.org
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello.

I have a couple Kate CDs I want to give to a good home.  They
are titled "This Woman's Work - Extended Edition I & II."  They
are stamped "Promotional Use Only" and look very similar to the
original TWW box set CDs.  The difference is that these have extra
tracks - in addition to the b-sides/remixes/live tracks found on
TWW I&II, there's also "Rocket Man," "Candle In The Wind," and
"Rubberband Girl."  Price is $60, but depending on response, that
may go up or down.  Make me an offer.  I'd prefer to trade them
for the Elton John Japan CD Box Set, but I doubt anyone has that.  :-)

Send replies to dbodoh@maestro.mitre.org.

thanks
-dave

--