Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EtM on ABC late Olympic summary

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 1994 02:18:05 -0700
Subject: EtM on ABC late Olympic summary
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The first 8 seconds or so of "Eat the Music" was used on ABC's late
night summary coverage of the Olympics tonight (25th).  They had been
talking about the restarting of whaling and were talking about raw
salmon when they played Kate.  Considering that "Rubberband Girl" has
also been used on this summary show it would seem that there is a
Katefan behind the scenes.

/-\ |_ |= ><  arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu (MST=GMT-7) MST3k 42 KT Max
"The night is my companion; the solitude my guide."  -- Sarah McLachlan
"It's time the network took a stand on this kind of mur/mur/murder...
 preferrably against it."  -- Max Headroom