Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (humor/truth) Tori Newsgroups

From: scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 14:25:34 -0500
Subject: Re: (humor/truth) Tori Newsgroups
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>I was just looking into wether or not there was a Tori newsgroup,
>it having been a question here on rec.music.gaffa.
>
>So I did a global search for 'Tori' and 'Amos'. Whereas Amos showed
>nothing, Tori showed thus:
>
>alt.folklore.ghost-stories                       3482         3538          57
>alt.sex.stories                                 16653        17175  x      523
>alt.sex.stories.d                                3335         3446         112
>rec.arts.anime.stories                            368          378          11
>rec.aviation.stories                               80           80           1
>rec.food.historic                                1763         1789          27
>
>Are all these things _realy_ about Tori? Would she sub. to them?

Um, sorry to be tasteless, but I'l bet your search was case insensitive and
matched substrings.

There's a word that comes to mind that would probably appear quite often in
alt.sex.stories. CliToris. Bet that explains it.

--
scasterg@delphi.com == Stuart Castergine                          ---
"And maybe I ain't used to maybes smashing in a cold room, cutting |/