Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello - new subscriber calling!!

From: hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr S P Thomas)
Date: 18 Feb 1994 21:51:11 -0000
Subject: Hello - new subscriber calling!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello - new subscriber calling!
===============================

Dear Everyone,

Hello - I'm a new subscriber and am a huge Kate fan. If anyone has any news re:
the release of the new (third) single from "TRS", please step forward now!!

I expect it to be "Why Should I Love You?", since the equation:

KATE FANS BUYING RECORD + PRINCE FANS BUYING RECORD = NO. 1 RECORD???

Just a thought.....

Also, does anyone fancy dropping an occasional line to a 19 year-old Kate fan
in Coventry, Warwickshire, UK?

If so, just write.....!

Hope to hear from people soon.....

(All) yours,

Steve

Steve Thomas                                "A rubberband hold me trousers up"
hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk