Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming

From: Carter Bennett <carter@scilab.lonestar.ORG>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 20:39:45 CST
Subject: The Dreaming
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.berkeley.EDU

V1180G%TEMPLEVM.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Rob Petrone) writes:
> I'm not trying to flame anyone here, I'm just searching for a "deeper
> understanding."  Could someone tell me *why* The Dreaming is nearly
> everyone's favorite KaTe album?

I can't say for sure about that, Rob.  While I will concede that TD is
perhaps the most involved and best produced album, I wouldn't say it's
my favorite.  Not when HoL, The Ninth Wave, is so perfect.  So beautiful
I often have tears of joy streaming down my face as I listen.

Cheerio!

"We are not a loam churned in the ground.
 We are a water in a holy land of water."  - Yep, listen very closely.

Carter R. Bennett, Jr. [Scientist]
carter@scilab.lonestar.org
KI5SR