Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re:In denial? Pah!

From: freeform@aol.com
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 94 21:08:13 EST
Subject: re:In denial? Pah!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "freeform" <freeform@aol.com>

Vickie wrote:

>>> I accept TRS for what it is, and love it as such. I'm not one
to hold Kate to any expectations *I* might have for what she's *supposed* to
do. Rather, I accept her output for what it *is*. "Disappointment" isn't in
my Kate vocabulary.<<<

I couldn't have said it better myself!  Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only
one who feels this way.  Personally HOL will always be my favorite, with TD
in 2nd place, but I love TRS as well and am not disappointed with it at all.

Charles