Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 94 21:44 CST
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>What did Kate do for the Soundtrack for Brazil.  I almost picked
>a copy up last weekend, but It only had 1 song listed with Kate.
>The length was 2.10 if I remember correctly.  However, I thought
>there was a version of the soundtrack which had 2 songs with Kate
>on it.

   It is just Kate singing the song "Brazil." She just sang, didn't
do the music. It's for those of us who wish to have every note she
has ever sang.

   This is the only version of the soundtrack album, and she only did
this one song.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)