Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Columbia's Fax Number

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 18:07:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Columbia's Fax Number
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

All you had to do was ask . . .

Thanks to an anonymous source, I have obtained the not very secret
Columbia address and phone number . . . but even better, I have gotten
their fax number.

My contact informs me that one should be polite and not too odd in
addressing the record company -- they tend to regard those of us who
consider Kate to be god as a bit weird.  Since they do not understand the
fan base, as Chris pointed out, please be positive in your comments and
ask nicely when Kate's movie will come out on video.  Maybe if anough of
us send them letters, they will get the hint.  It wouldn't hurt to mention
that you've bought everything Kate's ever done.

Columbia Records
550 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10022-3211
(212) 833-4511
Fax (212) 833-7719

The last I heard the dept. in charge of marketing Kate was "Columbia
Alternative"; don't know for sure but maybe stuff should be addressed to
them.

Happy writing!

Karen  kln@crl.com

P.S.  Maybe your friends who don't have net access would write, too.