Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The WHOLE Whole story?

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 12:26:31 PST
Subject: The WHOLE Whole story?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Greetings,

Looking at Uli's latest FAQ, I noticed:

In my copy of The Whole Story (EMI America, cassette), it lists the
release date for The Dreaming (incorrectly) as Feb. 14th, 1982.  Checking
the FAQ, and the Illustrated Bio., is shows the date (correctly) as Sept. 13,
1982.  Also, the cassette shows wildly innacurrate release dates for the
singles.  My question:  Does anyone else' copy of TWS have this?

- Stev0 the dated

P.S. South Bay Lovehounds:  EMail me about carpooling to the Berkeley
showing of The Line, the Cross, etc. etc.

"Hahahahaha!" - Typical reaction when folks ask about Kate touring