Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe on Muchmusic

From: elke@willow.usask.ca (Nathan Elke)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 04:39:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: KaTe on Muchmusic
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up, but this is my first time
on the system in 2 weeks. I was ready to record "Egos and Icons" with
KaTe from Muchmusic, but during the second showing (8 p.m. in
Saskatchewan) the satellite decided to play ring around the rosy, and the
transmission died.

Question Time: Did ANYONE record the first showing? Can I get a copy? Or,
alternatively, will Muchmusic be rebroadcasting the show sometime soon?

--
 | "Caught in the tunnel, an ambulance howls. A men's room attendant is    |