Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@forum.ans.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 18:26:19 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: dans@ans.net (Dan Simoes)
Subject: Kate article for sale
Sender: news@ans.net (News Administrator)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 18:26:06 GMT

I never saw my post make it here, so I'm reposting, albeit in less
detail.  I have a copy of Keyboard magazine, 1985, in mint condition
featuring an interview with Kate.  It has general info as well as
technical stuff, i.e. types of synthesizers she uses(d?), etc.

Email me for more details, best offer gets it.

| Dan |
--
Dan Simoes			          dans@ans.net
Associate Programmer		         (914) 789-5378