Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1994 Kate Bush Convention - Homeground Flash

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 23:39:14 GMT
Subject: 1994 Kate Bush Convention - Homeground Flash
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

}
H     H   GGGGGGG    HHHHHHH  H          HHHH    HHHHHHH  H      H
H     H   G          H        H         H    H   H        H      H
HHHHHHH   G    GG    HHH      H         HHHHHH   HHHHHHH  HHHHHHHH
H     H   G     G    H        H        H      H        H  H      H
H     H   GGGGGGG    H        HHHHHHH  H      H  HHHHHHH  H      H

*  AN URGENT HOMEGROUND NEWSFLASH DIRECT FROM HOMEGROUND TOWERS  *

Hello friends,

First things first - is there anybody out there? I haven't had any
new gaffa postings here for two weeks. If there's been a global
calamity and no-one has told me will someone let me know by email.

Has the terrible Los Angeles earthquake any connection?

Now for the real news:

+  A DATE FOR THE 1994 KATE BUSH CONVENTION !!! +

Subject to final confirmation the 1994 Convention will take place on
Sunday April 10th at The Hippodrome in London's West End.

Dave is working on the programme now.

We are hoping to have "The Line The Cross and the Curve" and the
film about making the film.  We have much of the recent video footage.

We are hoping Kate will attend. This is subject to final confirmation.

See you all there!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH