Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Club Magazine out now!

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 12:27:26 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush Club Magazine out now!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have just received the latest copy of the KBC magazine - the Red Shoes
Issue. It is packed with great photos mostly colour but some B&W. I know
some people will not have received theirs yet so I wont spoil if for them
by giving too much away.

I will just say that there are articles by Kate, Del, Paddy and Stuart
Arnold. Lots of stills from The Line, The Cross, The Curve and a pull-out
supplement with swaps etc. that opens up into a calendar with a great
photo of Kate.

Well worth the money!

Neil
--

Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk