Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_The_Dreaming_ poster???

From: dan@cafws2.eng.uci.edu (Dan Harkless)
Date: 23 Jan 1994 06:08:40 GMT
Subject: _The_Dreaming_ poster???
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Hello, Kate fans.  Here's the deal:

	I was sitting in my room reading the recent KB article in Pulse!, the
Tower Records free mag, and looking longingly at the cover of The Dreaming, my
favorite Kate album.  The longing look was because I _really_ *really* love
that cover - the picture just visually defines the word "romance".  It's so
great...

	But what I was wondering was whether a poster was ever printed with
that cover design.  If anyone has it, could you please tell me the name of the
company and the ID number, if there is one?  I've decided I MUST have that on
my wall, and I really don't want to have to just blow up the CD cover
somehow...  (dunno how I'd manage that anyway, and have it look halfway
decent)

	Thank you for any information you can provide, including "no, I've
never seen it as a poster".  Oh, and please email your response to my address.
Though this was the first USEnet newsgoup I ever read, the first time I ran
'rn', I haven't had time to follow it for a long while.  Thanks again.

| Dan Harkless                | "The sore in my soul                         |
| dan@cafws1.eng.uci.edu      |  The mark in my heart  ->  Front 242,        |
| dharkles@bonnie.ics.uci.edu |  Her acid reign..."        Tragedy >For You< |