Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is there anybody out there?

From: Glen Davis <davisg@BCC.ORST.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 10:20:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Is there anybody out there?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Has the whole rec.music.gaffa/lovehounds system crashed?  At least where I
am (Oregon, USA), r.m.g. newsgroup no longer exists (hasn't for about 1.5
weeks).  I wrote to Bill Wisner but got no response.  So, if anybody is
still getting posts from r.m.g or lovehounds server, please e-mail me and
let me know so I will keep trying.  I tried to subscribe to the mailing
list but also got no response.  Any suggestions?
I miss the always facinating dialogue of Uli, Chris n Vickie, Drukman, etc.!

Glen Davis
davisg@bcc.orst.edu