Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lucky |>oug! No Kate Konten

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 9:45:03 PST
Subject: Lucky |>oug! No Kate Konten
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                Lucky |>oug! No Kate Kontent...
people:

Here's our chance to give |>oug (drat! did I spell that right?) a little
ego-boo for setting us all up here such a long time ago. Let's all nominate
him for the "Who's Who on the Internet" described below! C'mon, he deserves
it!

Now, who can tell me his e-mai l address?

where angels fear to tread,
to'c