Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MOP CDs: please help

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 13 Jan 1994 20:42:44 GMT
Subject: MOP CDs: please help
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Is it just my site or is Gaffa grinding to a halt (no new messages since
yesterday)?

My question is about the MOP CD singles from various countries.  There
are several out there with different track configurations.

The only new track on the UK ones is SALD.  On the US RBG we have SALD
and HFC. I just learned the New Zealand issue has only MOP and HFC.  Is there
not also an MOP intrumental out there too?

So, does any country have an MOP single with at least SALD and HFC, and maybe
even MOP Instrumental?

This is so incredibly frustrating as I'd rather not duplicate any tracks by
buying the US RBG CDsingle to add to my UK RBG one.  I'm sure the next UK
single will only confuse things further.  When anyone gets word of the tracks
for that please post them ASAP.

Thanks for humouring me,

Derek
Derek H. Langsford                                            Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                           San Diego State University