Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori's Single and TLTCTC

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 17:06:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Tori's Single and TLTCTC
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>Also, what is on Tori's new single?  Jan. 25 is the release for the new
>album, right?

Nope, Feb 1st. Although there are reports that it'll be released on
different dates in different UK countries..Who knows? =)

For greater knowledge of Tori stuff, mail:
rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

--
"Father says `Bow your head like the good Book says', Well|at895@cleveland.
I think the good Book is missing some pages." "When they  |  freenet.edu