Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Todd Rundgren Lyrics

From: asr@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Allen S. Rout)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1993 19:05:21 -0500
Subject: Todd Rundgren Lyrics
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

First of all, if this is posted to any group for which it is innapropriate,
please let me know.  I'll redirect followups.

I'm looking for anyone who has informaiton about the lyrics to Todd Rundgren's
new CD, _No_World_Order_, and to an earlier one of his, _Healing_

Anyone with pointers or information, thanks.

-Allen

--
<    asr@cis.ufl.edu	>| Please feel free to respond to anything I
<     (904)373-0906	>| say: I have strong opinions, but a wide-open